The Town of Didsbury is authorized by the Alberta Solicitor General, as an employer of Community Peace Officers, pursuant to the Alberta Peace Officer Act.
Community Peace Officers are responsible for the enforcement of all Municipal Legislation (Town Bylaws) and various Provincial Statutes within the Town, including:
- Traffic Safety Act
- Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Act
- Animal Protection Act
- Stray Animals Act
- Dangerous Dogs Act
- Trespass to Premises Act
- Petty Trespass Act
- Provincial Offences Procedure Act
Bylaw Complaint Line (Non-Emergency) – 403-335-3391
To report an incident or bylaw infraction, 24 hours a day, call the number above to file an Action Request.
Graffiti Removal Kits
The Town of Didsbury now has free Graffiti Removal Kits to assist business owners in removing graffiti. Kits are available on a limited first-come basis, by request.
How do I get a FREE Graffiti Removal Kit?!
Call the Town of Didsbury Town Office at 403-335-3391 or submit your request online through E-Service Requests in relation to the graffiti on your property. Once you have reported the graffiti:
- A Community Peace Officer will be in contact with you and assign you an action request number
- You will complete the application form (found below)
- Once completed, you can mail it to Box 790, Didsbury, Alberta, T0M 0W0 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can drop it off at the Town Office located at 1606 14th Street, Didsbury.
Please include the following information with your request form:
- A photo of the graffiti
- Your action request number
Once we have received your application, you will be contacted to come pick up your kit.
For general inquiries or information requests, contact us by phone or email.
Year End Reports
Click the links to access the following incident and witness forms.
- Animal Incident Statement Form
- General Incident Statement Form
- Mountain View County Complaint Form
- Graffiti Removal Kit Request Form