The Community Grant Program application period is now closed.
Success within our volunteer, community-based organizations/groups/clubs and through community festivals and events is fundamental to maintaining a high quality of life in Didsbury. The Town of Didsbury is pleased to provide support to our local community organizations/groups/clubs, festivals and events through our Community Grant Program.
Apply for up to $2000 for your local community organization or event.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The Community Grant Program application period is now closed.
- All submissions for the Community Grant Program shall be applied for using the Community Grant Application Form.
- The Community Grant Application Form must be completed in advance of the specific project, program, event or service. Funding allocations under the Community Grant Program shall not be retroactive.
- Organizations/Groups/Clubs and Community Festival/Event organizers that operate within the Town of Didsbury, and/or offer a benefit to the residents of Didsbury through local initiatives, shall be considered for Community Grant funding.
- Preference shall be given to Organizations/Groups/Clubs and Community Festival/Event organizers that demonstrate community support; efficient use of resources; other sources of funding; and develop volunteer knowledge, skills and self-reliance.
- Any community group or organization that receives a grant will be required to acknowledge the Town of Didsbury as a contributor to their specific project, program, event or service.