If you have any questions regarding ice rentals, comments, or feedback, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at the Didsbury Memorial Complex at 403-335-7369 or email email@example.com
WEEKLY SKATE SCHEDULES
A schedule with the public skating times at the Didsbury Memorial Complex Arena will be posted every Friday afternoon (for the following week). Be sure to check back here to see when you and your family can join us for a skate!
HOUSEHOLD RENTALS NOTE: Please be advised that the schedule does not reflect when household rental times have been booked. Call the Didsbury Memorial Complex at 403-335-7369 to see if the household rental spot you are looking at is still available.
Please be advised that MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING ARE MANDATORY in the Didsbury Memorial Complex. All public skating, sticks and pucks, and toddler times are currently operating at a 1/3 capacity until further notice. Please wear your mask until you are on the ice surface, and keep three meters distance between individuals and households.
Contact the Didsbury Memorial Complex at 403-335-7369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on ice rentals.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Town of Didsbury strives to promote a safe and positive experience for all participants at the Memorial Complex. Arena users are expected to act in a safe, responsible, and respectful manner adhering to the following expectations:
- All persons participating in organized sports activities MUST wear a Canadian Standards Association-approved helmet.
- For the safety of arena patrons and insurance purposes, pre-game or practice dry land/warmups (running, jogging, stair climbing, etc.) throughout the facility is strictly prohibited.
- Shooting pucks, balls, or other objects in the arena dressing rooms, hallways, and common areas is prohibited.
- Groups, as well as individuals, are responsible for any damages or vandalism to the facility.
- Use of profanity or inappropriate language will not be permitted or tolerated.
- Please keep this facility clean! Use the designated trash receptacles throughout the facility.
- Pets are not permitted inside the facility (excluding service dogs).
- The Town of Didsbury Memorial Complex is a NON-SMOKING facility.
- Spitting or chewing tobacco products or sunflower seeds is strictly prohibited.
- Possession and/or consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused entry and/or will be removed from the facility.
- Have FUN and play SAFE!