If you have any questions regarding ice rentals, comments, or feedback, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at the Didsbury Memorial Complex at 403-335-7369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WEEKLY RECREATION SCHEDULES
A schedule with the public recreation times at the Didsbury Memorial Complex Arena will be posted below every week.
|Shinny/Sticks + Pucks||$5/person|
Contact the Didsbury Memorial Complex at 403-335-7369 or email email@example.com for more information.
For ice rentals and additional rates, please see the Recreation Rates Bylaw, Schedule "A"
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Town of Didsbury strives to promote a safe and positive experience for all participants at the Memorial Complex. Arena users are expected to act in a safe, responsible, and respectful manner adhering to the following expectations:
- All persons participating in organized sports activities MUST wear a Canadian Standards Association-approved helmet.
- For the safety of arena patrons and insurance purposes, pre-game or practice dry land/warmups (running, jogging, stair climbing, etc.) throughout the facility is strictly prohibited.
- Shooting pucks, balls, or other objects in the arena dressing rooms, hallways, and common areas is prohibited.
- Groups, as well as individuals, are responsible for any damages or vandalism to the facility.
- Use of profanity or inappropriate language will not be permitted or tolerated.
- Please keep this facility clean! Use the designated trash receptacles throughout the facility.
- Pets are not permitted inside the facility (excluding service dogs).
- The Town of Didsbury Memorial Complex is a NON-SMOKING facility.
- Spitting or chewing tobacco products or sunflower seeds is strictly prohibited.
- Possession and/or consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused entry and/or will be removed from the facility.
- Have FUN and play SAFE!