Designed to provide preventative social programming within our local community, Didsbury FCSS offers a number of services within the community: grant dollars to community non-profit groups, information and referral services at Didsbury Neighborhood Place, short-term family and marriage counseling, senior support services, volunteer support and recognition and a variety of guest speakers throughout the year.
2022 FCSS Grant Funding Program
Each year, Didsbury FCSS provides grants to non-profit community groups that meet the eligibility requirements set forth through the FCSS mandate.
For more information on FCSS grants, please contact Jolene Sanford at Didsbury Neighbourhood Place at 403.335.7161 or by emailing her at email@example.com
Community Groups funded by Didsbury FCSS in 2022 include:
- Chinook Arch Victim Services
- Chinooks Edge School Division
- Didsbury Preschool Society
- Didsbury Municipal Library
- Essentials for Our Community
- Holy Trinity Catholic School
- Mountain View Emergency Shelter Society
- Olds & District Hospice Society
- Didsbury Out of School Care
2023 FCSS Applications open October 2023.