|REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)||CLOSING DATE:||CONTACT EMAIL:|
Notice: Request for Qualified Contractors
The Town of Didsbury is seeking service proposals for the following:
1. Asphalt preservation – crack fill, spray patch, small mill and overlay, seal coat, etc.
2. Asphalt rehabilitation – remove existing asphalt and haul to Public Works, remove/replace/re-compact subgrades, reinstall asphalt, replace pavement markings, etc
3. Concrete preservation – grinding, mud/foam jacking, crack repair, etc
4. Concrete rehabilitation – remove and dispose of existing sidewalk/concrete, repair subgrades, reinstall concrete, asphalt restoration, landscape restoration, etc.
5. Tree branch mulching – periodic mulching services are required to turn branches into usable mulch. Branch bin is located at the Public Works facility. This service is anticipated to be needed bi-weekly during the spring, summer, and fall.
6. Landscaping – large area mowing (rough cut), culvert and ditch cleaning, small project repair/loaming/seeding, small planting projects (shrubs/mulching/ornamental plants)
7. Plumbing & HVAC - repairs and maintenance activities.
8. Electrical - repairs and maintenance activities.
Qualified contractors are encouraged to submit 2022 unit rate pricing and corporate details for review to email@example.com