Submit an Action Request

If you have an action request, please see the options below: 

To report an emergency:

  • Call 9-1-1 for vital assistance of police, fire or ambulance

To report water leaks, water line breaks, or sewer backup:

  • During business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.): 403-335-3391
  • After hours: 403-335-2030

For all other action requests, please fill out the form below:
Note: Your request will be directed to the applicable department and will be addressed during regular hours of operation. Anonymous submissions (fake names or contact information) will not be investigated.