The Town of Didsbury Economic Development Advisory Committee (DEDAC) shall comprise the following:
- Two (2) Town of Didsbury Councillors;
- Two (2) Didsbury & District Chamber of Commerce Executive Members;
- The Committee may be comprised of at least eight (8) voting members of the public at large; that have experience in or a passion for business, innovation or economic development. Backgrounds in, but not limited to the following, are beneficial
- Didsbury area business owner and operator (non‐Executive Member of Chamber) ;
- Commercial realty;
- Land development;
- Tourism operator;
- President of the Didsbury & District Chamber of Commerce (non-voting ex-officio);
- Mayor of the Town of Didsbury (non-voting ex-officio);
- A youth voting member (target age Grade 11 or 12).
This Committee meets as required, based on current/future project progression and/or review. Notice of upcoming meetings can be found here, and advertised in the Town of Didsbury's weekly Mountain View Gazette advertisement.
The next Didsbury Economic Development Advisory Committee Meeting is scheduled for
Monday, August 16, 2021 at 6:30 pm via ZOOM Meetings
Public attendance method TBD
GET INVOLVED! We are currently accepting applications for Members At Large and one (1) Youth Voting Member (Grade 11 or 12) to sit on the Didsbury Economic Development Advisory Committee.
For more information on Committee Membership, contact the Town of Didsbury Economic Development Officer at 403-335-7733 or email@example.com
See below for Committee Minutes & Agendas
SUMMER MARKET + SOCIAL
The Summer Market + Social will be held on August 19, 2021 from 5:30 - 9:00 PM. This event is a great opportunity to engage with your community and support local businesses, vendors, food trucks and buskers! Come take a stroll in our historic downtown and SUPPORT LOCAL!
Are YOU interested in becoming a vendor? Click the link below to fill out an application form!