RCMP DIDSBURY DETACHMENT - 2425 19th Street
Administrative and Information: 403-335-3382
24-Hour Complaint line & Emergencies: 403-335-3381
Do you need a Criminal Record Check from the RCMP? You will need to fill out the form at the RCMP detachment (2425 19 St) and either pay with cash, credit or debit there or by e-transfer to email@example.com or by cheque made payable to the Town of Didsbury). You will also fill out a receipt of payment form, which is also available here if you prefer.
If you would rather print a PDF and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop it off at the Town Office, see here.
ONLINE CRIME REPORTING
Did you know that you can now report a crime ONLINE? Click HERE to access the online reporting tool.
YOU CAN FILE A REPORT IF:
- You have lost something that costs less than $5000
- Someone has stolen something from you that costs less than $5000
- Someone has vandalized your property or vehicle and it will cost less than $5000 to repair it
- The crime happened within the jurisdiction of the Alberta RCMP
- Thefts over $5,000 are accepted from oil, telecommunications, and utility companies
YOU CAN NOT USE ONLINE CRIME REPORTING IF:
- There is a witness or suspect
- There are lost or stolen items involving personal identity, firearms, licence plates or decals
All crimes reported online to the Alberta RCMP will be followed up with a phone call from a police officer within five business days.