The Rosebud Valley Campground is owned and operated by the Town of Didsbury. Located on the east side of Didsbury on Highway 582, this quiet, peaceful campground offers daily, weekly and monthly rates. The campground is in close proximity to many great amenities such as the Didsbury Aquatic Centre, which offers a swimming pool, slide, and a hot tub; the Didsbury Golf Course, which offers a pleasing nine holes for all ages; the Didsbury & District Museum; Buy-Low Foods for grocery items, a propane station; and an RV dumping station. Free Internet access is available at the Didsbury Memorial Complex (1702 21 Ave) and the Didsbury Municipal Library (2033 19 Ave).
You are now able to book your camping spot online
403-335-8578 (monitored April - September only)
10 Street and Highway 582
Campsites will be held until 7 p.m. Please notify the camp host if you will be arriving later than that.
- Please keep your campsite tidy to discourage wildlife and pests.
- Quiet hours are in effect from 10:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Day use areas close at 11:00 p.m.
- In accordance with the Town of Didsbury bylaws, please keep your pet on a leash and clean up after them. Bags are available at the gazebo.
- Consumption of alcohol and cannabis must be contained within campsites.
- Enjoy a campfire in our designated fire pits. Wood is sold at the office.
- To prevent damage to our green space, we ask that vehicles park on the gravel. There are several visitor parking stalls west of the office.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4:00 p.m.
- Sleep in; check-out time is 2:00 p.m.
- The campground host may use his/her discretion to refuse admittance or ask guests to leave the park.
- The park is operated by the Town of Didsbury. To contact the campground host please call or text 403-335-8578 or email email@example.com
Rosebud Valley Campground 2023 Rates and Fees