The Rosebud Valley Campground is owned and operated by the Town of Didsbury. Located on the east side of Didsbury on Highway 582, this quiet, peaceful campground offers daily, weekly and monthly rates. The campground is in close proximity to the Didsbury Aquatic Centre which offers a swimming pool with slide and a hot tub; the Didsbury Golf Course offering a pleasing nine holes for all ages; the Didsbury & District Museum; AG Foods for grocery items, a propane station; and RV dumping station. Free Internet access is available at the Didsbury Memorial Complex (1702 - 21 Ave) and the Didsbury Municipal Library (2033 - 19 Ave).
Reservations are accepted by telephone or through email at the information below.
10 Street and Highway 582
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Pull Through Sites (limited)
- Extended Stay Rates
- Day Use Area
- Picnic Shelter
- Play Area/Green Space
- Picnic Tables
- Public Phone
- Showers - FREE
- Flush Toilets
- Water Tap
- Firewood for Sale
- Fire Pits
- Pets - Welcome
- Reservations Accepted
- Wifi in some sites
TOTAL CAMPGROUND SITES:
26 - Power & Water
7 - Power Only
SEASONAL OPEN DATES:
April - October
*Dates subject to change. Please call to confirm.
TENT SITE RATE:
Specified Tent Area: $15.00/day (GST included)
Tenting in Camp Sites: Regular rates apply
Power Only Site: $26.00/day
Power & Water Site: $30.00/day
Extended Rates (GST included)
Power Only Site: $160.00/week
Power & Water Site: $180.00/week
Power Only Site: $600.00/month
Power Site: $650.00/month
*Rates subject to change. Please call to confirm.
- Gates to the campground are closed between 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Quiet Times are in effect from 10:30 pm to 7:00 am
- Check out time is 2:00 p.m.
- Absolutely NO vehicles are allowed to park on the grass or roadways
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. You must clean up after your pet
- Tenting is restricted to designated areas only
- Consumption of alcohol must be contained within the individual sites
- No open fires allowed in the park. Fires are restricted to designated sites
- Removal of firewood from the campground is prohibited
- The campground managers may use his/her discretion to refuse admittance to any guest or may request guests to leave the park
- The campground showers are for campground guests only. Use of the showers by non-registered guests will result in mandatory registration subject to the daily rate
Campsites will be held until 5:00 p.m. unless you notify the managers that you will be arriving late.